Too often, those that carry hope into dark places become casualties of that darkness in one way or another.
From physical injuries and ongoing health issues to the mental, emotional, & spiritual challenges of cumulative stress or crises in cross-cultural and high risk environments, those that serve need preventative, sustaining, and recovery care.
The courses of Concilium Care are designed to help mission, ministry, and humanitarian aid personnel develop sustainability, resiliency, and longevity in service through training and support in spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical heath.
- Understanding Theology of Suffering
- Psychological First Aid
- Mental Functioning in High Risk Environments
- Sexual Harassment & Assault:
Prevention & Recovery
- Developing & Supporting Peer Teams
- Crisis & Resilience for Families
- Strengthening Marriage in High Stress Environments
- Critical Incident Debriefings and Ongoing Care
- Trauma Response & Care
- Member Care Consultations & Support
- First Aid & CPR